► Cool and Weird Stuff ► Practical Stuff ► The Big Stuff ► Paris Restaurants ► Paris Cafés ► Paris Bars ► Stuff to Do ► About
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Hi folks! It's Manning, your Cool Stuff in Paris editor here. I'm spending a couple weeks with my girlfriend's family on l'île de La Réunion, a tiny French island in the Indian Ocean, way down near Madagascar. I realize this isn't terribly Paris-related, but if you're interested, I've been writing about my time here over on my personal blog as well as my Twitter. Oh yeah, plus I have a photo gallery of my previous visit to Réunion here. Check it out! This place is amazing.
Posted by Cool Stuff in Paris at 6:44 AM
- Sculptures in a courtyard on Boulevard Saint-Germa...
- Parisian Proto-Goth Beauties, 1910
- Skeleton street art, Boulevard Raspail
- New article: Le Cimetière des Chiens — the Dog Cem...
- Clever stencil of a guy stealing a no entry sign
- Vincent and Théo Van Gogh's apartment at 54 Rue Le...
- 13 858 € — Etonnant, Non?
- Colorful monster van on Rue de l'Université
- Giant creepy face on Boulevard Raspail
- Merry Christmas, Capitaine Dreyfus
- Mr. Ryde is Watching You! (Ta Gueule)
- Le Musée des Arts Forains — The Museum of Carnival...
- My reunion with Réunion
- ▼ December (13)